Large troughs, high demand – Full flow designed for fast filling of large troughs. Unique camlock compatible outlet allows for convenient water supply for many jobs around the farm!
Features and Benefits
- Highest flow rate of any 25mm sleeve valve on the market for fast filling of high demand troughs (500 L/min at 1200 kPa)
- Camlock compatible outlet enables convenient water supply for numerous jobs around the farm including break feeding/strip grazing.
- Arm can be locked shut to stop flow allowing for fitting of camlock or cleaning of trough.
- Plunger is removable without removing arm meaning the valve can be serviced without tools in seconds.
- Divergent nozzle outlet for quiet operation.
- Included 25/20mm inlet adapter means no need to carry two valve sizes.
- Includes cord and nipple to protect valve from stock damage.
- Long tail version available for thin walled troughs.
|Pressure Range||0 – 1200 kPa [0 – 175psi]|
- 25mm inlet (25/20mm blue adapter included).
- Uses 150mm float.
- Maximum temperature: 60˚C.
- Minimum temperature: 1˚C.
In areas where the temperature can be lower than 1°C (minimum service temperature) trough valves must be installed as bottom or side entry but NOT top entry.