Features and Benefits
- Under normal conditions, rain water will fill the tank. If the rainwater level drops below a pre-set level, the RainAid® will open to maintain the water level using mains water.
- The rainwater tank is used to supply water to non potable oulets such as toilets, laundry and garden.There is a 100mm differential between the open and closed positions of the RainAid® valve.
|Inlet||3/4″ BSP (male)||1/2″ BSP (male)|
|Outlet||N/A||1/4″ BSP (male)|
|Max inlet pressure||1200 kPa (175psi)||1200 kPa (175psi)|
|Min inlet pressure||55 kPa (8psi)||100 kPa (15psi)|
|Flow rate||See chart below||Internally restricted to 2 l/min|
|Strainer||Integral Filter||Watermarked brass Y strainer|
- Cold mains pressure water connection.
- Maximum temperature: 60˚C.
- Minimum temperature: 1˚C.
- Supplied with inlet strainer.