For medium to large demand flow rates up to 310 l/min. The Acetyl full flow valve is a more cost effective solution to the full flow brass valve.
Features and Benefits
- Two sizes in one valve
- Cost effective solution to the Brass Full Flow
|Working pressure||0 – 1200 kPa [0 – 175psi]|
- Minimum temperature: 1˚C.
- In areas where the temperature can be lower than 1°C (minimum service temperature) trough valves must be installed as bottom or side entry but NOT top entry.
- Maximum temperature: 60˚C.
- Acetyl body.
- Use 150mm Float.
- Includes glass filled Acetyl bush for 20mm or 25mm connections