- Pump Filled Tanks – The PumpBuddy® valve is an inlet control device which allows for variable minimum and maximum water level settings within a water tank when filling from a pump.
- Rain Harvesting – as a backup water supply control valve, in the event of demand exceeding rainfall
- High volume water inlet control device.
- Adjustable water levels saves electricity & increases pump life
- Full on, full off
- No float switches, no power required (Pump requires pressure switch)
- Less parts = Less problems
- Long tail available, no tank fittings
OPERATING PRINCIPLE The PumpBuddy® will be closed when both weights are submerged (maximum water level). The valve will remain closed until the bottom weight is exposed (minimum water level). The valve will then open and remain open until the maximum level is reached.
- source site Minimum temperature: 1˚C.
- Tank valves must be insulated to protect the valve where the temperature can get below 1°C (minimum service temperature).
- get link Maximum temperature: 60˚C.
- enter site Minimum inlet pressure: 55 kPa (8psi).
- follow url Maximum inlet pressure: 1200 kPa (175psi).
- US Patent Application No. 11/604204
- New Zealand patent application No. 535912
- Australian Calss 11 patent application No. 1025211
- RSA Patent Application No. 2006/09432